Anita Sarkeesian Is Offended Anita Sarkeesian Is Offended

Perfect! I was gonna make a toon about her but now I don't need to because you summed it up perfectly!!

Embodiment of Fear(fixed) Embodiment of Fear(fixed)

very creepy XD

FleetAdmiralTony responds:

hey. thanks lol

What I Hated About TMNT What I Hated About TMNT

So glad I've discovered the podcast, loving the animations too :D

rubberonion responds:

Thanks for listening... and watching! Next week I'm going to try uploading to the audio portal (episode 75) too

SmileyClicker SmileyClicker

Simple game but pulled of very effectively. (better played with a graphics tablet in my opinion so if anyone owns one you should play using it instead of a mouse)

RO Animation Podcast #88 RO Animation Podcast #88

Haven't listened in AGES because of final exams, feels so good to finally come back and listen to you guys again, great episode!

rubberonion responds:

Welcome back! Hope your exams went well

RO Animation Podcast #82 RO Animation Podcast #82

God I love the art style of that french film, I think I just get a hard on for painted backgrounds haha.
great episode!

rubberonion responds:

Honestly, I think that's what I liked most about the film... the backgrounds. Thanks for the comment & the listen! (=

RO Animation Podcast #81 RO Animation Podcast #81

People getting mad about disney reusing a dance confuses me, why don't they get mad at the beatles for reusing chord progressions or mad at ferrari for barely changing the designs between models.
I feel like most of it is just shock that they hadn't noticed it which somehow gets converted to anger.
For every negative thought there's many positive thoughts but the negative are easier to notice unfortunately. This episode kinda helped me blow off some steam to be honest haha

rubberonion responds:

oh you have no idea how glad that makes me haha i really don't want to put out a negative show but this is what came out. and i agree about your comparison with the beatles or ferrari, it does seem to just be surprise about "wait this isn't what i thought it was supposed to be" to "everything is a lie" to "RRRRRRAAAAAAAGE" haha

thanks for the comment and i'm glad we could help you blow off some steam! (=

Motivated Motivated

deep bruh.

Sodar rocket Sodar rocket

Awesome!

Fairy Design Fairy Design

Shit man, they're both great...the blue trim reminds me of megaman but the yellow one stands out more... it kinda depends on the characters personality..